Mouthwashes in Farma2Go
After each brushing it is advisable to use a mouthwash to make a mouthwash and thus reach cavities in our mouth that are more difficult to access with a toothbrush.
The use of mouthwashes should be common among our daily oral hygiene habits. In this way we will avoid problems such as the appearance of cavities or gingivitis.
In our catalog we have anticaries, whitening, mouthwashes for sensitive teeth and sensitive gums.
How to use a mouthwash?
Mouthwashes should be used after brushing your teeth. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for best results.
In general, it is recommended to use a teaspoon-sized amount of mouthwash to rinse the mouth for 30 seconds. Then spit out the mouthwash and do not swallow it.
Frequently asked questions about mouthwashes
What are the different types of mouthwashes?
There are many different types of mouthwashes available, each with their own specific properties. Some of the more common types of mouthwashes include:
- Antiseptic mouthwashes: These mouthwashes contain antibacterial agents that help kill plaque and bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Fluoride mouthwashes: These mouthwashes contain fluoride, which helps prevent cavities.
- Mouthwashes with xylitol: Xylitol is a natural sugar that helps reduce plaque bacteria and the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Mouthwashes with menthol: Menthol is an ingredient that helps to freshen the breath.
What is the best mouthwash for me?
The best mouthwash for you will depend on your individual needs. If you have any questions, consult your dentist.
Can I use a mouthwash if I have an oral health problem?
If you have any oral health problems, such as gingivitis or periodontitis, consult your dentist before using a mouthwash.
Do I have to use a mouthwash every day?
It is not necessary to use a mouthwash every day. However, if you have oral health problems, your dentist may recommend that you use a mouthwash every day.
Tips for choosing a mouthwash
When choosing a mouthwash, keep the following in mind:
- Your individual needs: Do you have any oral health problems? Are you looking for a mouthwash that helps prevent bad breath, cavities or gingivitis?
- Ingredients: Some mouthwashes contain ingredients that may be harmful to some people, such as alcohol or sugar.
- The price: Mouthwashes can vary greatly in price. Choose a mouthwash that is affordable for you.
Mouthwashes can be an important part of your oral hygiene routine. However, it is important to choose a mouthwash that is right for you and to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully.