Masks and Conditioners
With the use of masks and conditioners you will take deep care of your hair and at Farma2go you will find the products adapted to your particular needs to show off beautiful and healthy hair.
Masks and Conditioners at Farma2Go
For your hair to be healthy, strong, shiny and full of vitality, it is important to incorporate masks and conditioners into your hair routine according to the type of needs your hair has.
Hair experts recommend it and the truth is that when you start using the right products, your hair will notice it.
But do you know how to distinguish between mask and conditioner ? Each one fulfills a specific function and they are not substitutes for each other.
Once you have detected what your hair needs, for example, hydrating or regenerating the hair fiber, the first and fundamental thing is to choose the ideal shampoo , this is the first step in any routine.
There, you would have to choose a shampoo to eliminate excess sebum, which would also prepare the hair for the conditioner and subsequent mask.
That said, although both products complement each other, there are 5 differences between them.
What are masks for?
- Objective: serves to deeply hydrate or repair the hair (depending on the intended purpose) and leave the hair soft. There are many types and with different textures. Unlike conditioner, it is a hair treatment , since its formula is very concentrated , it provides all the nutrients that the hair needs and helps strengthen hair health.
- Texture: it is thicker than that of a conditioner.
- Application: The mask is used after shampoo and conditioner. And it is applied from the middle to the ends, it is done this way so that the oils do not dirty the hair.
- Duration: the mask needs time to sit and the conditioner does not. The duration of each mask is indicated in its instructions, but it can be between 10 and 15 minutes .
- Frequency: it is most advisable to apply once a week, but this will depend on each hair type and its needs.
What are Conditioners for?
- Objective: moisturize, soften and detangle after having been thoroughly cleansed. In addition, it protects the hair fiber from external aggressions and helps control frizz.
- Texture: cream with rinse, spray without rinse, etc.
- Application: it is used after shampooing and is applied from the middle to the ends like the mask. This is done so as not to greasy the roots of the hair and to soften the driest areas.
- Duration: cream formats clear up instantly.
- Frequency: Being light formulas, they can be used daily or every time you wash your hair.
At Farma2go you can find a wide selection of high-quality masks and conditioners to maintain healthy and radiant hair.
Products for different hair types, needs and from top brands such as: Olalplex, Rene Furterer, Klorane, Revlon, Vichy, Apivita, Redken, Fanola and more.
Choose yours and pamper your hair!
Frequently asked questions about Masks and Conditioners:
How often should I use a hair mask?
The frequency of use depends on the needs of your hair and the type of mask you are using. In general, it is recommended to use a mask once or twice a week.
Can I use conditioner if I have oily hair?
Yes, you can use conditioner even if you have oily hair. However, it is important to choose a lightweight conditioner free of ingredients that can aggravate oily scalp.
Opt for conditioners formulated for this type of hair or those that provide balanced hydration without leaving a heavy feeling.
Are there specific masks and conditioners for colored hair?
Yes, there are masks and conditioners expressly formulated for colored hair. These products contain active ingredients that help protect and prolong hair color.
Can I leave a mask on overnight?
In general, it is recommended to follow the product instructions regarding the application time of the mask.
Buy masks and conditioners at Farma2go!
At Farma2Go, you will find a wide selection of high-quality masks and conditioners to meet the specific needs of your hair.