Eye and Lip Contours
The skin around the eyes is very thin and sensitive. Signs of fatigue such as tiredness, dark circles, bags and wrinkles may appear in this area, so it is important to take care of it.
To prevent our eyes from losing vitality, we must lead a healthy life and rest , in addition to taking care of it with the creams best adapted to this area.
What is eye contour?
The eye contour is the periocular area that includes the upper and lower eyelids and eyebrows, including the temples and forehead. This area of the face is characterized by having thinner and more delicate skin.
What is lip contour?
The contour of the lips refers to the lips and the area that surrounds them and its appearance can influence the general appearance of the face. Thin lips with expression lines can make a person look older.
This is an area of the face with a lot of activity and exposure and therefore requires special care to keep it healthy and vital.
How do you use the eye contour?
To apply the eye contour, three simple steps are recommended:
- Amount of product: a small amount should be used, equivalent to a grain of rice is enough, since it is a small area with thin skin.
- Application area: the product should be applied to the orbital bone area and spread in this part. Avoid putting it on the upper eyelid since it is oilier skin.
- How to apply: To apply the product, it is recommended to do so with gentle touches with your fingertips.
How do you use lip contour?
- Amount of product: a small amount should be used, a little more than for the eyes, but not much.
- Application area: the product should be applied to the upper and lower area of the lips.
- Mode of application: to apply the product it is recommended to do it with gentle touches with the fingertips and then drag with the fingertips towards the corners of the lips and at the end a little pressure is applied, both for the part upper and lower lips.