What differentiates night creams from day creams is that at night the skin is more receptive and, in addition, night creams contain a greater amount of active agents , such as vitamins and antioxidants that help combat skin aging. skin and provide hydration to the face . They act on the skin during the night, providing nutrients and deeply hydrating the facial skin.
It is recommended to use both creams for a complete and effective treatment.
The importance of using night cream
Night cream is an essential product for any beauty routine. While we sleep, the skin repairs and regenerates, so it is important to use a night cream that helps the skin stay young, hydrated and radiant.
Advantages of using night cream
There are many advantages of using night cream. Among them are:
- Repairs damage caused by the sun, pollution and stress.
- Moisturizes the skin and helps retain moisture.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Improves skin luminosity.
- Softens the skin and leaves it smoother and firmer.
Frequently asked questions about night creams
What type of night cream should I use?
The type of night cream you should use will depend on your skin type. If you have dry skin, you should use a moisturizing night cream. If you have oily skin, you should use a mattifying night cream. If you have combination skin, you should use a night cream that adapts to the needs of your T zone (forehead, nose and chin) and your U zone (cheeks and chin).
When should I apply night cream?
Night cream should be applied every day, after facial cleansing and before going to bed.
How much night cream should I apply?
A small amount of night cream is enough to cover the entire face and neck.
Tips for choosing and using a night cream:
- Consider your skin type and specific needs. If you have dry skin, you should choose a hydrating night cream.
- Read product labels carefully before purchasing. Make sure the products you choose contain ingredients that are beneficial for your skin.
- Try different night creams until you find one that works well for you. You may have to try several night creams before you find one that you like and that gives you the results you expect.
- Don't forget to use your night cream every day, after facial cleansing and before going to bed.