It is important to keep your skin hydrated and cared for daily . For this reason, we must use gels and moisturizing body milks suitable for each skin type.
These products have moisturizing properties that leave your skin feeling smooth and soft .
Body gels and milks nourish, enrich, strengthen and protect your skin, promoting natural balance and maintaining skin protection.
What are body moisturizers?
Body moisturizers are cosmetic products designed to help hydrate the skin through direct application.
They are composed of elements such as water, oils and emollients that provide moisture to the skin and help keep it healthy and looking better, and also help avoid health problems caused by dryness.
How moisturizers work
Moisturizing skin products basically deliver fluids and nutrients directly to the skin.
Some of the main actions of moisturizing creams are:
- They block water loss: some components such as mineral oils are occlusive and form a barrier on the skin to prevent water loss.
- Trap moisture: Some creams contain moisturizing ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid and urea, that help trap moisture from the environment in the skin.
- They rehydrate the skin: Components such as shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil are moisturizing and directly provide liquids and nutrients to the skin.
Benefits of hydrating the skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and exposed to weather conditions, which is why it tends to suffer greater deterioration, which is why it is necessary to provide extra care to avoid health problems and premature aging.
Some of the main benefits of using body moisturizing products :
- Helps prevent dryness, peeling and cracking of the skin.
- Protects from damage caused by sun, wind and cold.
- Helps keep skin young and healthy.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
- Improves skin texture, leaving it soft, smooth and radiant.
How to choose a body cream or lotion
Choosing the right skin hydration product will depend on several factors that you should take into account to obtain the best results.
Aspects that you should take into account when choosing the type of moisturizing cream or lotion:
- Skin type is the starting point, you must know what type of skin you have, dry, oily, sensitive... From there you can determine what your needs are and which products can offer you the best results.
- Climate, climate matters, a lot, since depending on it the skin will have certain needs, for example in a cold and dry climate you will need greater hydration of the skin than if you are in a humid and warm climate.
- Skin sensitivity, some people have sensitive skin or specific allergies and need products that do not contain allergens that can affect the health of the skin.
- personal preferences, for tastes... When it comes to hydrating the skin there are various options such as creams, lotions and soaps, it will depend on each person which option they prefer for their body hydration, the important thing is that it provides what the skin needs.
What type of moisturizing creams exist?
The world of body cosmetics is quite wide and the options available on the market are many, so it is important that you know the type of moisturizing creams that exist so that you can make a better decision when buying yours.
- Lightweight Moisturizers: These are made from non-greasy ingredients for quick absorption.
- Rich moisturizing creams: these are creams with a high content of moisturizing components such as oils, butters and emollients.
- Night moisturizing creams: these are products designed to act during sleeping hours at night, when the skin also rests.
- Moisturizing creams with SPF: these types of creams contain a sun protection factor and are ideal for when you are outdoors.
- Moisturizing creams with fragrance: in addition to providing hydration and nutrients to the skin, these provide fragrances and scented aromas.
- Fragrance-Free Moisturizers: These are fragrance-free and ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic moisturizing creams: they are specially formulated for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Vegan moisturizers: These are products that do not contain ingredients of animal origin, such as honey, beeswax or tallow.
- Organic moisturizers: They feature organic ingredients, which are grown and processed without the use of synthetic chemicals.
At Farma2Go you can find a wide selection of moisturizing body creams and lotions according to your needs and preferences.