Brushes, Spare Parts, Interdentals, Flosses
Brushes, Refills, Interdentals and Flosses at Farma2Go
To help maintain good oral hygiene, we must brush our teeth after each meal, so, in addition to choosing the toothpaste we are going to use, the choice of toothbrush and interdental brushes is important.
At Farma2go we have a wide range of brushes, from electric to traditional hard, medium and soft ones, we also have interdental brushes.
The dirt that remains between the teeth can cause bad breath, tartar production and teeth problems, so with interdental brushes we can eliminate these ailments.
Take care of your oral hygiene with the brushes and interdentals that we offer. Take a look at our catalog and choose the products that best suit your needs.
Advantages of interdental brushes
- They remove plaque and bacteria from interdental spaces, which helps prevent cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
- They help reduce gum inflammation.
- They help prevent the formation of periodontal pockets.
- They help improve general gingival health.
- They can be used by people of all ages, including children, adults and seniors.
- They are easy and comfortable to use.
- They are relatively inexpensive.
Frequently asked questions about interdental brushes
How do I use an interdental brush?
To use an interdental brush, follow these steps:
- Choose an interdental brush that is the right size for the spaces between your teeth.
- Wet the interdental brush.
- Insert the interdental brush into the interdental space at a 45-degree angle.
- Move the brush back and forth in the interdental space for a few seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 in all interdental spaces.
How often should I use an interdental brush?
It is recommended to use an interdental brush once a day. However, if you have dental health problems, such as gum disease, you may need to use an interdental brush more often.
Can I use an interdental brush if I have braces?
Yes, you can use an interdental brush if you have braces. However, it is important to choose a special interdental brush for people with braces. These interdental brushes are designed to get into the tight spaces between teeth with braces.
Are interdental brushes harmful to gums?
No, interdental brushes are not harmful to your gums. However, if you use an interdental brush that is too large or press it too hard against the gums, it can cause bleeding. If this happens, reduce the size of the interdental brush or press it less forcefully against the gums.
Where can I buy interdental brushes?
Interdental brushes are available at Farma2Go to purchase online.
Interdental brushes are an important tool for oral health. They can help prevent cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. If you are not using an interdental brush, I recommend that you start using one today.