-15%

Dodot Sensitive Newborn Diapers Size 2 2x80 units + Aquapure Wipes 288 units

  • Pack of Diapers Size 2 2x80 units + Aquapure Wipes 288 units.
  • Size 2 (from 4 to 8kg).
  • Maximum Protection for the Skin.
  • Unique Absorption System.
  • Soft and Breathable Strips.
  • Humidity Indicator.
  • With Air Channels.
  • Dermatologically Tested.
  • Ideal for Newborn Babies.
€67.67
-15%
€79.61

This pack contains

Quantity
€67.67
-15%
€79.61
  • Pack of Diapers Size 2 2x80 units + Aquapure Wipes 288 units.
  • Size 2 (from 4 to 8kg).
  • Maximum Protection for the Skin.
  • Unique Absorption System.
  • Soft and Breathable Strips.
  • Humidity Indicator.
  • With Air Channels.
  • Dermatologically Tested.
  • Ideal for Newborn Babies.

Dodot Sensitive Newborn Diapers Size 2 2x80 units + Aquapure Wipes 288 units

Dodot Sensitive Newborn Baby Diapers in Size 2 (from 4 to 8kg) for maximum skin protection.

They guarantee maximum protection of the baby's delicate skin, enveloping it with the incredible sensation of softness provided by the soft absorbent layer .

Through a unique absorption system and soft, breathable strips that delicately adapt to the baby's tummy, tailored protection is ensured.

Soft and comfortable finish around the navel and with air channels to provide dry and ventilated skin.

With a humidity indicator that varies its color so you know when your baby has peed.

Clinically and dermatologically tested, guaranteeing the safety of the diaper for babies' skin.

100% safe and respectful of baby's skin.

Made with a careful selection of advised components and working in collaboration with pediatricians and toxicologists.

DODOT ensures the best comfort and protection for newborn babies and children who are already walking and crawling.

Features of Dodot Sensitive Diapers Size 2

  • Pack of Diapers Size 2 2x80 units + Aquapure Wipes 288 units.
  • Size 2 (from 4 to 8kg).
  • Maximum Protection for the Skin.
  • Unique Absorption System.
  • Soft and Breathable Strips.
  • Humidity Indicator.
  • With Air Channels.
  • Dermatologically Tested.
  • Ideal for Newborn Babies.

DODOT Aqua Pure 6x48 (288 units)

DODOT Aqua Pure Wipes are ideal for achieving pure and delicate cleaning of our baby, from birth.

Made with 99% water and organic cotton for soft contact with baby's skin. The remaining 1% of its formula are ingredients that are delicate to the skin that help recover the natural pH and prevent irritation.

Appropriate wipes from day one , specially designed for newborn skin and dermatologically tested.

Without perfume, alcohol, phenoxyethanol or parabens. 288-unit format for everyday use.

You can help combine this product with any other from our range of Baby Care

Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to View or Buy Dodot Products

Dodot Banner Newborn

ZZZ_8700216197960_BUNDLE
8 Items

Specific References


Shipping from €2.99 and FREE >€89