Enfamil 1 Premium Complete Infant Milk 800gr
- Infant Milk for Infants (0 to 6 months). Formula for Newborns.
- Provides Growth and Development of the Baby.
- Source of Nutrition from the first day of Life.
- Complete and Balanced Nutrition.
What is Enfamil 1 Premium Complete Infant Milk?
Enfamil 1 Premium Complete is a Starter Infant Milk for Infants (0 to 6 months). Formula for Newborns.
During the first months of life, your baby grows rapidly. Breast milk is the best food for the infant. For those cases in which breastfeeding is not possible , or insufficient, Enfamil 1 Premium provides all the required nutrients and can be used as the sole source of nutrition from the first day of life.
Enfamil Premium 1 contains a special mixture of DHA, Taurine and GOS that Contribute to the Growth and Development of the Baby.
Scientific studies support that Enfamil Premium 1 covers the nutritional needs of the Baby for Complete and Balanced Nutrition .
Enfamil Premium 1 can be used as the sole Nutritional Source from the first day of life when breastfeeding is not possible.
During the first months of life, the Baby will Grow Rapidly . Enfamil Premium 1 has been formulated to provide the nutrients required during this critical period of the Baby's life.
The WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months. Farma2go supports this recommendation on breastfeeding, along with the introduction of new foods, in accordance with the advice of health professionals.
What Benefits does Enfamil 1 Premium Complete Infant Milk provide?
Growth and development : contains a special blend of DHA and GOS for baby's growth and development
DHA : contains the level recommended by many experts of DHA (a specific type of Omega 3 fatty acid ). DHA is present in breast milk and is a natural part of your baby's diet.
Prebiotics/Dietary Fiber – Contains prebiotics and dietary fiber in the form of GOS (galactoligosacharides).
Scientific studies support that Enfamil 1 Premium provides all the required nutrients and can be used as the sole source of nutrition from the first day of life , whenever breastfeeding is not possible.
How to take Enfamil 1 Premium Complete Infant Milk?
- Only use the scoop inside the Enfamil container to make the measurement.
- Add 1 level scoop (4.4 g) for every 30 ml of water.
- Do not press the powder. Smooth with the back of a clean, dry knife.
Recommendations when preparing Enfamil 1 Premium Complete Infant Milk:
1. Wash your hands . Clean and Boil bottles, nipples, lids and other utensils in water (1 minute in boiling water)
2. Boil water and let it cool to room temperature. Pour the amount of water into a clean bottle.
3. Add the correct amount of level scoops with powder (See feeding table). Store the dry scoop inside the jar.
4. Cover the bottle. First move the bottle between your hands and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved. Check the temperature on the inside of the wrist.
You can help combine this product with some more from our Children's Food Range
Or you can click on the following link to see more Enfamil Products