STARCH Digest 1 Milk for Infants 800gr NEW FORMULA
- Starter Milk for Breastfeeding Babies from day one.
- Relieves Constipation and Colic.
- Relieve Digestive discomfort due to its Reduced Lactose content.
- Development of the Intestinal Flora.
- Improves Stool Frequency and Consistency.
- Facilitates Digestion of the infant.
- Components identical to those of Breast Milk.
- Anti-Colic Anti-Constipation Formula Milk for Babies.
What is Almirón Advance Digest 1 Milk for Infants?
Almirón Advance Digest 1 is a starter milk formulated for nursing babies , from the first day of life , who suffer from constipation and/or colic , typically caused by the immaturity of the gastrointestinal tract .
As babies' digestive systems develop, they may have altered intestinal flora or infrequent stools . These discomforts can cause colic and constipation .
Colic and constipation are common in babies , but an adapted formula with specific ingredients like Almirón Advance Digest 1 can help improve your symptoms.
Almirón Advance Digest 1 is a formula specially designed to help relieve colic and constipation in babies from the first day of life.
From the first days your baby begins to write his future. And early childhood is a unique opportunity to build long-term health.
At this stage, it is important that your baby receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. Therefore, breast milk contains in its composition the nutrients that the baby needs during the first months of life. And Breastfeeding is the best option since it provides multiple benefits for both babies and mothers.
Breast milk is the best food for the baby. In the event that this is not possible or is insufficient, it is the pediatrician who can best advise the type of infant milk to use.
Almirón Advance Digest 1 NEW FORMULA . The new formulas have been adjusted in the levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 , as well as in the ratio of seroproteins and casein , that of DHA and ARA and in the composition of vitamins and minerals , also complying with the requirements set by the new European regulation .
Almirón's new formulas are produced thanks to an innovative patented process that allows them to contain components identical to those found in breast milk , such as the oligosaccharide also present in breast milk 3'GL (3-Galactosyl-lactose).
Almirón Digest 1 is formulated with Beta-palmitate and partially hydrolyzed protein and contains scGOS/lcFOS (9:1).
Almirón Advance Digest 1 facilitates infant digestion , promotes the development of intestinal flora and improves the frequency and consistency of stools , thus relieving constipation .
This starter milk not only covers all the baby's nutritional needs , it also stimulates the development of a balanced intestinal flora , respecting the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
As a result of 40 years of research , Almirón 's team of experts has developed the Almirón Digest 1 formula.
What benefits does using Almirón Advance Digest 1 Milk for Infants provide?
- Helps Relieve Digestive discomfort due to its reduced Lactose content .
- Relieves Constipation and Colic .
- Development of the Intestinal Flora .
- Improves Stool Frequency and Consistency .
- Facilitates Digestion of the infant .
- Components identical to those of Breast Milk .
For what age is Almirón Digest 1 indicated?
Almirón Digest 1 is indicated for babies from the first day of life.
New format of Almirón Advance Digest 1 Milk for Infants
An ideal format that allows you to prepare the bottle with just one hand.
- Remove the tab to open the lid for the first time. Remove the aluminum sheet.
- Use the included leveler to guarantee the exact measurement of each scoop. Store the saucepan in the lid.
- To close the container, press the hand icon until you hear a "click".
How to prepare Almirón Advance Advance Digest 1 Milk for Infants?
DOSAGE: Add a scoop for every 30ml of water. Each scoop contains 4.6g of product.
To prepare 100ml of reconstituted product, you need 90ml of water, preferably at 40º C + 3 scoops of product.
- Wash your hands well and sterilize utensils.
- It is advisable to use special mineral water for preparing baby food, but failing that, you can use tap water that has been previously boiled and cooled to 40º.
- Pour the amount of water specified in the dosage schedules into the bottle.
- Add the exact amount specified in the Almirón Advance 1 dosage schedules to the bottle. Always use the included saucepan.
- Cover the bottle and shake it until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Test the temperature of the food before giving it to the baby. Once the feeding is finished, throw away the leftover food and clean all the utensils used.
You can help combine this product with some more from our range of Infant Food, Milk and Infusions.
Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to see or Buy ALMIRÓN Products