Enfamil Premium Confort 800gr
- Infant Milk for Infants with Mild Digestive Disorders from the first day of life.
- Very Easy to Digest. Reduced Lactose Amount.
- Development and Growth with DHA, vitamins and minerals.
- Very similar to Breast Milk.
- It can control the baby's regurgitation, gas and crying in 24 hours.
What is Enfamil Premium Confort Mild Digestive Disorders?
Enfamil Premium Confort is an infant formula milk for nursing babies with mild digestive disorders from the first day of life.
Enfamil Premium Confort is a Milk for Infants with partially hydrolyzed proteins and a reduced lactose level , which makes it easier to digest.
During the first months of life, your baby grows rapidly. Breast milk is the best food for the infant. For those cases in which breastfeeding is not possible , or insufficient, Enfamil Premium Confort provides all the required nutrients and can be used as the sole source of nutrition from the first day of life .
Enfamil Confort can control your baby's mild digestive disorders ( regurgitation, gas, crying ) in 24 hours .
This Infant Milk is a Dietary Food for Special Medical Uses.
Enfamil Premium Confort contains a special mixture of DHA, vitamins and minerals for the correct growth and development of the baby.
It has a casein/seroprotein ratio (40/60), similar to breast milk .
The WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months. Farma2go supports this recommendation on breastfeeding, along with the introduction of new foods, in accordance with the advice of health professionals.
What are the benefits of taking Enfamil Premium Confort for Mild Digestive Disorders?
- Easier to Digest . Reduced amount of lactose : Enfamil Confort contains a reduced amount of lactose compared to a standard infant formula (which contains higher levels of lactose), making it easier to digest.
- Similar to Breast Milk .
- Promotes Development and growth : Enfamil Premium Confort contains a special mixture of DHA , vitamins and minerals for the correct growth and development of the baby.
- Partially hydrolyzed proteins: This means that the proteins have been broken down into smaller sizes, making them easier to digest.
How to take Enfamil Premium Confort for Mild Digestive Disorders?
- Only use the scoop inside the Enfamil container to make the measurement.
- Add 1 level scoop (4.4 g) for every 30 ml of water.
- Do not press the powder. Smooth with the back of a clean, dry knife.
Recommendations when preparing Enfamil Premium Confort for Mild Digestive Disorders
1. Wash your hands . Clean and Boil bottles, nipples, lids and other utensils in water (1 minute in boiling water)
2. Boil water and let it cool to room temperature. Pour the amount of water into a clean bottle.
3. Add the correct amount of level scoops with powder (See feeding table). Store the dry scoop inside the jar.
4. Cover the bottle. First move the bottle between your hands and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved. Check the temperature on the inside of the wrist.
You can help combine this product with some more from our Children's Food Range
Or you can click on the following link to see more Enfamil Products