FRENADOL Complex 10 Envelopes
- Frenadol Complex 10 sachets.
- Symptomatic relief of cold and flu, such as mild to moderate pain, fever, dry cough, and runny nose.
What is Frenadol Complex Sachets?
Frenadol Complex is a medication indicated for the symptomatic relief of colds and flu , with mild or moderate pain , such as headache , as well as fever , unproductive cough (both irritative and nervous) and runny nose.
Frenadol Complex combines paracetamol, chlorphenamine, caffeine and dextromethorphan , with antitussive properties , as well as ascorbic acid or vitamin C.
Frenadol Complex relieves 6 cold and flu symptoms :
- Fever and pain : both thanks to the action of paracetamol.
- Cough : due to the antitussive effect of dextromethorphan.
- Runny nose and sneezing : thanks to chlorphenamine.
- Decline : counteracted by caffeine.
What is the Frenadol Complex sachet indicated for?
Frenadol Complex sachets are indicated for adults and adolescents from 14 years of age. Recommended to relieve cold and flu symptoms : fever and headache, cough, runny nose and sneezing, and weakness.
Frenadol Complex sachets of active ingredients
Frenadol Complex contains different active ingredients that help fight and relieve the symptoms of the common cold .
- Paracetamol : Medication with analgesic and antipyretic properties that relieves pain and fever.
- Dextromethorphan : Active ingredient that suppresses cough (antitussive), so it is usually used to temporarily relieve irritative cough or nervous cough.
- Chlorphenamine : It is an antihistamine active ingredient effective in relieving nasal symptoms such as runny nose and sneezing .
- Caffeine : It is a stimulant of the nervous system that reduces depression as well as the feeling of sleep.
- Vitamin C : It is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in the formation of collagen and tissue repair.
Composition of Frenadol Complex sachets
- Paracetamol 650 mg.
- Dextromethorphan 20 mg.
- Chlorphenamine 4 mg.
- Caffeine citrate 30 mg.
- Ascorbic acid 250 mg.
- Titanium dioxide.
- Citric acid.
- Polysorbate 80.
- Orange scent.
- Quinoline yellow.
- orange yellow s.
Dosage of Frenadol Complex sachets
- Adults and adolescents from 14 years of age : the dosage is 1 sachet every 6 or 8 hours (3 or 4 times a day) , according to need. Do not take more than 4 sachets a day. It is recommended to always use the lowest effective dose.
- Patients with liver failure : 1 sachet every 8 hours , with a maximum of 3 sachets per day. Consult your doctor.
Pharmacist recommendation : Do not consume alcoholic beverages, drive or engage in dangerous activities while taking this medication. May cause drowsiness. Do not take in case of respiratory failure and asthma.
You can combine this product with any other product from our Cold, Catarrh and Flu range.