NUTRIBÉN Natal 1 - Pro Alpha 800G
- Home Milk for Babies.
- Indicated up to 6 months.
- No palm oil.
- Contains DHA.
- Complete food for its development.
NUTRIBÉN Natal 1 - Pro Alpha 800G
At Nutribén we launch our new Pro-α formulas without PALM OIL! presents a mixture of milk fat and vegetable oils that allows us to:
- Improve the taste and smell of our formulas
- Continue with the objective of presenting increasingly complete and safe formulas
- Improving the fatty acid profile using breast milk as a model
Nutribén Natal Pro alfa is a complete formula for infants, adapted to all the ESPGHAN recommendations and with all the necessary nutrients for their development that provides:
Enriched with α-lactalbumin, the major protein in breast milk.
New formula with less amount of protein that provides 1.2g of protein/100ml (1.9g/100kcal ), an amount that satisfies the nutritional requirements in the neonatal period.
- Proteins of high biological value and similar to the proteins of breast milk.
- With the same casein/seroprotein ratio as breast milk.
- Low renal solute load to avoid overloading the infant's kidneys (90 mOsm/L)
- Nutribén Natal Pro-α with high concentrations of α-lactalbumin and less protein guarantees:
- Decreased risk of obesity in adulthood: by reducing the amount of protein
- Higher biological value of proteins by increasing the amount of essential amino acids
- Amino acid profile more similar to that of breast milk
- Reduction of allergenicity by decreasing the amount of β-lactoglobulin
- Better protein digestibility
- Decreases the renal solute load: providing a high safety margin to avoid overloading the infant's kidneys and avoiding body fluid imbalance.
- Nucleotides: promote the development of the baby's immune system.
- DHA and AA: LCPUFA present in breast milk, help the development of the CNS and the cognitive system of the baby.
- Prebiotics (GOS): favor the baby's natural defenses by strengthening their immune system.
- Choline: precursor of phosphatidylcholine, which is involved in brain development.
- L – carnitine: regulates the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates and achieves the proper oxidation of PUFA LCF to obtain energy.
- Inositol: necessary for the correct development of the lungs.
- Selenium: powerful antioxidant that prevents cell damage and stimulates defenses against infections.
- Taurine: participates in the development of the CNS and the retina.
Directions for use NUTRIBÉN Natal 1 - Pro Alfa 800G
- Wash your hands well.
- Wash the utensils that you will need (bottle, teat and thread). Sterilize the bottle together with the teat and the thread in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Boil water and leave until lukewarm, around 45ºC. Pour the appropriate amount into the bottle.
- Add the number of level measures recommended in the dosage table.
- Close the bottle and shake until the content is completely dissolved.
- Before feeding the child, check that the milk is at the right temperature.
- Consume immediately after preparing the bottle. Never keep the remains of the shot.
- Breast milk is the best food for the infant.
- Nutribén Natal is intended to replace breast milk when lactation is not possible or is insufficient.
- It should be administered following the advice of the competent professional.
Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to see or Buy NUTRIBEN Products