-10%

MUSTELA Solid Shampoo Hair and Body 75 g

  • Shampoo tablet for the whole family.
  • Suitable for hair and body.
  • Deeply cleanses hair.
  • It does not contain soap, silicones, or surfactants.
  • No animal ingredients.
  • With avocado oil and Organic Olive oil.
  • Suitable for daily use.

--> If you want to see more Frequent Use shampoos.

€8.05
-10%
€8.95
Quantity
€8.05
-10%
€8.95
  • Shampoo tablet for the whole family.
  • Suitable for hair and body.
  • Deeply cleanses hair.
  • It does not contain soap, silicones, or surfactants.
  • No animal ingredients.
  • With avocado oil and Organic Olive oil.
  • Suitable for daily use.

--> If you want to see more Frequent Use shampoos.

MUSTELA Solid Shampoo Hair and Body 75 g

MUSTELA Solid Shampoo Hair and Body 75 g is a solid soap for the whole family that cleans deeply and gently thanks to its creamy foam.

It is a soap suitable for daily use both for children from 3 years old and for adults.

This pill is made up of 94% natural ingredients and is vegan and biodegradable. The other remaining 6% of the formula allows for long-term protection of the formula.

Solid soap reduces waste and saves between 4 and 5 containers of gel per year.

It is a fragrance-free and hypoallergenic formula for the whole family , but it has a natural aroma due to its content of avocado oil and olive oil.

The foam of the shampoo bar gently cleanses the skin and hair, and also leaves it soft and shiny.

Advantages of using MUSTELA Solid Shampoo Hair and Body 75 g

  • Shampoo tablet for the whole family.
  • Suitable for hair and body.
  • For children from 3 years old, adults, pregnant women and vegans.
  • Deeply cleanses hair, providing softness and shine.
  • It does not contain soap, silicones, or sulfate surfactants.
  • 94% ingredients of natural origin.
  • With avocado oil and Organic Olive oil.
  • Its recyclable cardboard packaging does not contain plastic.
  • Clinically proven efficacy.
  • Suitable for daily use.
  • Ecological and economical format.
  • Vegan formula.

Who is it indicated for?

MUSTELA Solid Hair and Body Shampoo 75 g is a 2-in-1 bar soap suitable for the whole family and for children from 3 years old.

Being a natural and hypoallergenic formulation, it is suitable for vegans and pregnant women.

Ingredients

MUSTELA Solid Shampoo Hair and Body 75 g is a formula with 94% natural ingredients and 0% perfume that contains:

  • BIO avocado oil: leaves the skin soft and nourished.
  • BIO olive oil: stands out for its properties of softness and shine to the hair.

How to use

MUSTELA Solid Shampoo Hair and Body 75 g is suitable for daily use.

  1. Take the pill, moisten it and lather it with your hands.
  2. Apply the foam to previously wet hair and body.
  3. Rinse with plenty of water.

TIPS TO MAKE THE PRODUCT LAST:

  1. When you're done showering, put the bar in a soap dish designed to drain water well and protect it from moisture so it dries quickly.
  2. Hang your solid shampoo on a line as an alternative to keep it splash-free , as long as you place it on a hook away from any source of moisture.

Complete your care with BIO Universal Balm and Mustela Micellar Water.

You can help combine this product with some more from our range of Frequent Use Shampoos.

Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to see or Buy Mustela Products

207593
2 Items

Specific References