MUSTELA Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream 300ml

  • BIO Relipidizing Cream.
  • Container with dosing valve.
  • Sensation of relief and comfort for atopic skin.
  • Strengthens and rebalances the skin barrier.
  • 99% natural origin ingredients.
  • BIO certificate.
  • No smell 0% perfume.
  • Soft texture with very fast absorption.
  • Vegan formula (no ingredients of animal origin).
€18.35
Quantity
€18.35
  • BIO Relipidizing Cream.
  • Container with dosing valve.
  • Sensation of relief and comfort for atopic skin.
  • Strengthens and rebalances the skin barrier.
  • 99% natural origin ingredients.
  • BIO certificate.
  • No smell 0% perfume.
  • Soft texture with very fast absorption.
  • Vegan formula (no ingredients of animal origin).

MUSTELA Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream 300ml

It is a lipid-replenishing cream specifically designed for babies and children with atopic- prone skin . It helps replenish skin lipids, strengthens the skin barrier, reduces redness and irritation , and provides long-lasting hydration.

Mustela Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream is formulated with 99% natural ingredients and 1% responsible for providing an immediate and long-lasting effect. It is certified BIO with a complex of patented active ingredients, certified BIO sunflower oil distillate and Bioécolia prebiotic, which immediately reduces redness and has an anti-relapse effect that reduces the frequency of severe dryness peaks.

Strengthens and rebalances the skin barrier to restore atopic skin 's natural defense capacity.

Its texture is soft and very quickly absorbed .

Mustela Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream replaces the previous Mustela Stelatopia Cream or Emollient Balm.

Benefits of Mustela Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream

  • BIO Relipidizing Cream.
  • Sensation of relief and comfort for atopic skin.
  • Strengthens and rebalances the skin barrier.
  • 99% natural origin ingredients.
  • BIO certificate.
  • No smell 0% perfume.
  • Soft texture with very fast absorption.
  • Vegan formula (no ingredients of animal origin).

What type of skin is it indicated for?

Mustela Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream is indicated for extremely dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis . It is perfect for the baby from birth (babies released from neonatology) and for the whole family.

Mustela Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream main ingredients

Contains 99% ingredients of natural origin . The remaining 1% are necessary ingredients so that it has a pleasant texture and is preserved for a long time.

BIO Ingredients : Avocado oil, shea butter, sunflower oil.

  • BIO certified sunflower oil distillate : protects and soothes the skin.
  • Bioécolia Prebiotic : protects the skin's microbiome by strengthening its natural defenses.

Mustela Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream application mode

  • It is recommended to apply Stelatopia+ BIO Relipidizing Cream 2 times a day, every day on clean, dry skin of the body.

You can combine this product with any other product from our range of Baby Skin Care , Creams for Atopic Skin or Natural Cosmetics .

Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to see or Buy MUSTELA Products

208043
6 Items

Specific References