Mascarillas y Acondicionadores
With the use of masks and conditioners you will take care of your hair in depth and at Farma2go you will find the products adapted to your particular needs to show off beautiful and healthy hair.
Masks and Conditioners at Farma2Go
In order for your hair to be healthy, strong, shiny and full of vitality, it is important to incorporate masks and conditioners into your hair routine according to the type of need your hair has.
Hair experts recommend it and the truth is that when you start using the right products, your hair notices it.
But, do you know how to distinguish between a mask and a conditioner ? Each one fulfills a specific function and they do not replace each other.
Once you have detected what your hair needs, for example, to hydrate or regenerate the hair fiber, the first and fundamental thing is to choose the ideal shampoo , this is the first step in any routine.
There, you would have to choose a shampoo to eliminate excess sebum, which would also prepare the hair for the conditioner and the subsequent mask.
That said, although both products complement each other, there are 5 differences between them.
What are the masks for?
- Objective: serves to hydrate or deeply repair the hair (depending on the purpose sought) and leave the hair soft. There are many types and with different textures. Unlike the conditioner, it is a hair treatment , since its formula is very concentrated , it provides all the nutrients that the hair needs and helps to strengthen hair health.
- Texture: it is denser than that of a conditioner.
- Application: the mask is used after shampoo and conditioner. And it is applied from the middle to the ends, it is done this way so that the oils do not dirty the hair.
- Duration: the mask needs rest time and the conditioner does not. The duration of each mask is indicated in its instructions, but it can be between 10 and 15 minutes .
- Frequency: it is best to apply once a week, but this will depend on each type of hair and its needs.
What are Conditioners for?
- Objective: to hydrate, soften and untangle after having thoroughly cleaned it. In addition, it protects the hair fiber from external aggressions and helps control frizz.
- Texture: cream with rinse, spray without rinsing, etc.
- Application: it is used after the shampoo and applied from the media to the ends like the mask, it is done this way so as not to make the hair root greasy and to soften the driest areas.
- Duration: the cream formats are clarified instantly.
- Frequency: being light formulas, they can be used daily or every time you wash your hair.
At Farma2go you can find a wide selection of high quality masks and conditioners to maintain healthy and radiant hair.
Products for different types of hair, needs and from top brands such as: Olalplex, Rene Furterer, Klorane, Revlon, Vichy, Apivita, Redken, Fanola and more.
Choose yours and pamper your hair!
Frequently asked questions about Masks and Conditioners:
How often should I use a hair mask?
The frequency of use depends on the needs of your hair and the type of mask you are using. In general, it is recommended to use a mask once or twice a week.
Can I use conditioner if I have oily hair?
Yes, you can use conditioner even if you have oily hair. However, it's important to choose a conditioner that's lightweight and free of ingredients that can aggravate oily scalp.
Opt for conditioners formulated for this type of hair or those that provide balanced hydration without leaving a heavy feeling.
Are there specific masks and conditioners for colored hair?
Yes, there are masks and conditioners expressly formulated for colored hair. These products contain assets that help protect and prolong the color of the hair.
Can I leave a mask on overnight?
In general, it is recommended to follow the product instructions regarding the application time of the mask.
Buy masks and conditioners at Farma2go!
At Farma2Go, you will find a wide selection of high-quality masks and conditioners to meet the specific needs of your hair.