SUPRADYN PROTOVIT Vitamins Minerals Growth Children Pediatric Age 15ml
- Vitamin Supplement in the form of Drops.
- Ideal for the Pediatric Age.
- Growth and development.
- Metabolic Processes and Cognitive Functions.
- It is also suitable for the rest of the family.
- Complement to a Balanced Diet.
- Contributes to the Development and Regulation of Cell Activity.
- Healthy contribution of Vitamins for Children.
SYPRADYN PROTOVIT Vitamins Minerals Growth Children Pediatric Age
It is a vitamin complex in drops formulated for pediatric age . Its formula is also suitable for the rest of the family as a complement to a balanced diet.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients essential for the proper functioning of the body's metabolic processes and the development and regulation of cell activity.
Most vitamins cannot be synthesized by the body and, therefore, must be obtained through food .
Supradyn Protovit vitamins are balanced in the most appropriate doses and proportions according to the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) tables.
Supradyn Protovit contributes to the healthy supply of vitamins for children , especially those involved in growth and development , metabolic processes and cognitive functions .
It is also a vitamin complex suitable for adults who prefer to receive vitamins in the form of drops .
Among all vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E and the B complex vitamins are especially important .
- Vitamin A : contributes to the maintenance of vision under normal conditions since its deficiency makes night vision difficult. It intervenes in the correct metabolism of iron . Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system .
- Group B vitamins : important for brain and nerve function . They contribute to normal energy metabolism .
- Vitamin C : intervenes in the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of teeth, bones, cartilage and skin . In addition, vitamin C is an essential factor of the immune system, contributing to a correct response to processes derived from the cold . Promotes the absorption of iron from the diet.
- Vitamin D : essential for bones and teeth as it contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium . It intervenes in the correct functioning of the immune system .
- Vitamin E : contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage .
The first years of life are a critical time in the development and maturation of the organism , so energy and nutritional requirements are high.
Vitamins are necessary for the child's growth and optimal development of their bone structure , nervous system , circulatory system and tissues , and that is why the child's diet must guarantee the nutritional contribution that the child needs.
Growth and physical and intellectual activities mean that children's daily vitamin needs are increased.
There are various reasons that result in a lower intake of vitamins :
- Little varied diets since they like a limited number of foods.
- Consumption of few vegetables, fruits and fish .
- Eat a small amount of food .
The adequate and sufficient supply of vitamins must be prolonged into adult life for the correct maintenance and functioning of the body : nervous, bone, circulatory, immune system, tissues, etc.
There has to be a balance between vitamin needs and intake. There are situations in which this balance is lost as needs increase or there is less intake.
Supradyn Protovit complements the diet by providing vitamins in drops , a form that may be appropriate when, for example, there are swallowing or chewing problems, or when the drop format is preferred.
Who is it indicated for?
Supradyn Protovit is indicated mainly for children of pediatric age . However, its formula is also suitable for the rest of the family as a complement to a balanced diet, especially if there is a preference for the provision of vitamins in the form of drops.
How is it taken?
- Children up to 6 years : 6 drops once a day.
- Children 7-14 years old : 10 drops once a day.
- Adults : 10 drops once a day.
Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to view or Buy SUPRADYN Products