BLEMIL Plus 2 Forte Follow-on Milk 800gr
- Follow-on Milk for Infants from 6 months, very similar to Breast Milk.
- Contributes to the normal growth and development of bones.
- Improves the Visual, Brain and Nervous System Development of Infants.
- Contains Bifidobacterium Infantis IM1.
- Helps the normal functioning of the immune system.
What is Blemil Plus 2 Forte Follow-on Milk?
Blemil Plus 2 Forte is a Follow-On Milk for Infants from 6 months of age, very similar to Breast Milk .
This Blemil Follow-on Milk provides an optimal supply of nutrients , thanks to its content of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids (PUFA-LC), an advanced combination of FOS, nucleotides, lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
Blemil Plus 2 forte contributes to visual development and to improve the brain and nervous system development of infants, to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the normal growth and development of bones . Due to its content in DHA and vitamin A , Iron and Alpha-Linolenic, vitamins C and D, calcium and phosphorus .
In addition, it incorporates Bifidobacterium infantis IM1 , a bifidobacterium characteristic of infants used exclusively by Blemil.
Blemil Plus 2 Forte will help meet your nutritional needs and achieve a balanced diet .
What benefits does taking Blemil Plus 2 Forte Follow-on Milk provide?
- Contributes to visual development .
- Improves the development of the Brain and Nervous System of Infants.
- Helps the normal functioning of the Immune System .
- Normal growth and development of bones .
- Contains Bifidobacterium Infantis IM1 .
How to prepare Blemil Plus 2 Forte Follow-On Milk?
- Blemil Plus 2 Forte is prepared with a measure of 4.5 g for 30 ml of water.
- The food should be given to the infant immediately after it has been prepared.
- Do not reuse the contents of the bottle after feeding.
Preparation of the Blemil Plus 2 Forte Follow-On Milk Bottle
- Wash your hands before preparing the bottle.
- Once the bottle, nipple and floss are clean, let it boil with water in a closed container for 10 minutes.
- In another container , boil drinking water and let it cool to a temperature of 40º to 45ºC. Pour the appropriate amount of water into the sterilized bottle.
- Add the level measures of powdered milk indicated in the dosage table to the bottle . Use the measuring spoon inside the container.
- Close the bottle and shake until its contents are completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature of the bottle before giving it to your baby.
You can help combine this product with another from our Infant Food range.
Or if you prefer, you can click on the following link to see more Blemil Products